My gym progress and goals!!
Today marks two and a half weeks into my bulk. I started at a walking around weight of 180lbs. Today I weighed in at 192.8. I have set a goal of getting up to 230lbs. Although gaining that much weight seems a little bit crazy I have previously bulked to 220lbs, but when I cut down I cut to quickly wanting instant results and lost to much mass. So this time I plan on cutting slower and hopefully I can maintain a lean 200lbs. That being said, with weight gain, I expect all of my main compound lifts to sky rocket. I am going to almost take a powerlifting approach to lifting on this bulk.
What's up Cole! I think it's really cool that you are putting effort in the gym. I have been trying to get consistent in the gym, but I can't find myself to have enough drive to go a lot. I end up going like two times a week and not being consistent. I have been wanting to lose about 30-40 pounds and then try and put on that weight back with muscle. I wish you the best luck on your bulk Cole!
ReplyDeleteWassup Cole! I think that your goal is most certainly achievable. My best advice would be to stay consistent in the process. Building a routine will help you stay on track for your goal. I am pretty sure you already know this but your diet is just as important as the weight room. If not more important. I hope this helps and you achieve your goal.
ReplyDeleteWhats up Cole I really enjoyed reading your Blogger. Gaining 13 pounds in 2 weeks is very impressive progress. I think by you taking a powerlifting approach will definitely help you push the compound numbers up and keep you building muscle. Hitting that goal of 230 is a big goal but an attainable one. Be sure to eat healthy and take your time.
ReplyDeleteWhats up Cole, I like the way that you are approaching your bulk. I also enjoyed reading it. I've been looking for some ideas on how to start bulking and how to go about it. I would say that one of the hardest things with cutting or bulking is being consistent. As long as you stay consistent and to your macros and micro nutrients everything should go smoothly. Good luck on the bulk.
ReplyDeleteYoo enjoyed reading your blog! We're on a similar journey right now there's just difference in our goals but I love that you decided to really push yourself for 230 lbs for your bulk. I know that's no easy feat at all but when you make it to your goal you're going to feel so good mentally and physically. Focusing on the power lifting aspect of working out has always been my favorite and I hope you've been enjoying that approach this time around.
ReplyDeleteHey Cole, That’s awesome progress in just two and a half weeks! I like how you already have a clear plan for both your bulk and your cut. Taking a slower approach to cutting is definitely smart so you can maintain more of your muscle mass this time. It’s great that you’re focusing on your compound lifts and aiming to build real strength. Keep up the consistency — your dedication and strategy are really motivating!
ReplyDelete