Bulk Progress. 10/27/25

 Today marks about three marks about 3 weeks into my bulk and I weighed in a 193.9lbs this morning. The most noticeable change so far that I have notice on this bulk is the increase in energy and strength. Most of my lifts have increased by at least 5lbs wether it be compound or accessory movements. Im feeling confident on my goal of reaching 230lbs based on the rate at which I have been gaining weight. Even though I gained 13lbs so quick i'm still relatively lean and vascular. I am happy with my progress so far!

Comments

  1. Hey cole, You’re making awesome progress so far on your bulk! It’s great to hear that your strength and energy have both increased — that’s a sign you’re fueling your body well. Gaining 13 pounds while still staying lean and vascular is really impressive. I like how you’re tracking your lifts and staying focused on your 230lb goal. Keep up the hard work, it sounds like your plan is paying off!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Cole, I really enjoyed reading your blog. Sounds like you are making some great progress on your bulk! It is great that you have seen an improvement in your energy along with the increase in weight, all in just 3 weeks. 230lbs sounds like a great goal. Hope you get there soon, and good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My gym progress and goals!!

Clean VS Dirty Bulk